The General Assembly of the Shareholders of AdP – Águas de Portugal, SGPS, SA, in a meeting held yesterday, deliberated and approved the management report and the consolidated accounts for the 2013 financial year.The 2013 financial year significantly reduced the level of consolidated net debt held by the AdP Group by around €100 million, to fall to a level of €2.544 billion at the end of a year also marked by the positive performance turned in by the key management performance indicators.
The consolidated AdP - Águas de Portugal results for the first half of 2013 demonstrate a positive performance across the key economic-financial indicators in comparison with the same period of last year, with the net result surging 18.7 per cent to 55.3 million euros, EBITDA advancing 11 per cent to close the end of June at 171.7 million euros and the level of turnover rising approximately 28 million euros.
The AdP group financial performance stands out for the increase in net results of 4.2%, to €93.8 million. This rise stems above all from the improvement in operational results totalling in the region of €8.2 million and, discounting the effects of the tariff deficits, resulting in a boost to financial results totalling €14.3 million.
- Results for the first half of 2012
- Águas de Portugal steps up technical assistance to the Angolan water sector
- Shareholders Meeting approves Águas de Portugal’s 2011 accounts
- AdP ends first half with a net profit of €48 million
- EGF Increases Selective Collection of Packages by 11%
- AdP concludes sale of Águas de Moçambique
- Excellent performance for Grupo AdP in 2010