The consolidated economic-financial performance of the AdP Group stands out for the very positive evolution in its main indicators and especially reflected in the reduction in its net debt level, which closed the year on €2.4 billion, down €94.4 million on 2013.
The General Assembly of the Shareholders of AdP – Águas de Portugal, SGPS, SA, in a meeting held yesterday, deliberated and approved the management report and the consolidated accounts for the 2013 financial year.The 2013 financial year significantly reduced the level of consolidated net debt held by the AdP Group by around €100 million, to fall to a level of €2.544 billion at the end of a year also marked by the positive performance turned in by the key management performance indicators.
The contract stipulates the sale of 100% of the EGF equity capital, held entirely by AdP, for the amount of €149.9 million with the net revenue obtained from this disposal serving to amortise debts held by AdP group companies.
- 2013 Half Year Results
- Shareholder General Assembly Approves the Águas de Portugal Group Accounts
- Results for the first half of 2012
- Águas de Portugal steps up technical assistance to the Angolan water sector
- Shareholders Meeting approves Águas de Portugal’s 2011 accounts
- AdP ends first half with a net profit of €48 million
- EGF Increases Selective Collection of Packages by 11%
- AdP concludes sale of Águas de Moçambique
- Excellent performance for Grupo AdP in 2010