Read here the latest news about AdP Group.
Águas de Portugal, through its international market holding company, has signed a protocol with EMAE – Empresa de Água e Electricidade de São Tomé e Príncipe with the objective of deepening cooperation between the two countries in the water sector.
At the launch of CERSA – the Portugal/Brazil Water Safety Centre of Reference, which counted on support from Águas de Portugal, the group shared its experience in terms of implementing Water Safety Plans.
ERSAR – the Portuguese Regulatory Authority for Water and Wastewater Services, in partnership with a specialist publication on the sector, annually awards those companies turning in the best levels of service quality. ERSAR also attributed this year Badges of Drinking Water Quality to a total of 61 management entities. These initiatives resulted in the due recognition of many of the companies belonging to the Águas de Portugal group.
- Águas de Portugal salutes the improvements in the quality of coastal bathing waters
- Águas de Portugal hosts a meeting of the European water sector
- EGF lifts energy production
- Simtejo R&D project receives world prize for innovation
- Águas do Douro e Paiva shortlisted for European Business Environment Awards
- Águas do Algarve joins partnership for promoting environmentally-aware tourism
- AdP joins new European research project
- AdP Energias and Suldouro install innovative technology
- AdDP commended as an example of innovation for sustainability
- Algar joins European project for promoting forest biomass as an energy source
- IWA distinguishes AdP’s work on Water Safety Plans
- AdP Group companies win quality awards
- Innovative organic recovery unit goes into full operation
- AdP Group participates in Luanda International Fair
- Preparations underway for 9th World Water Congress in Lisbon
- AdP hosts meeting with Bulgarian officials
- Águas do Noroeste wins European energy efficiency award
- EPAL improves efficiency and customer service
- The AdP Group hosts French business mission
- EPAL strengthens supply system and promotes hydroelectric power
- Lisbon sewage channelled to Alcântara WWTP
- Positive outcome for AWARE-P project