Read here the latest news about AdP Group.
ERSAR – the Portuguese Regulatory Authority for Water and Wastewater Services, in partnership with a specialist publication on the sector, annually awards those companies turning in the best levels of service quality. ERSAR also attributed this year Badges of Drinking Water Quality to a total of 61 management entities. These initiatives resulted in the due recognition of many of the companies belonging to the Águas de Portugal group.
Following investment in excess of three billion euros in the wastewater treatment infrastructures in Portugal, carried out over a two decade period, the Águas de Portugal group has made a major contribution towards Portugal being able to attain and consolidate the excellent test results of the quality of the country’s bathing waters and as demonstrated not only by the rising number of beaches awarded Blue Flags but also those honoured with the Gold Beach standard.
At its Lisbon headquarters, Águas de Portugal welcomed a meeting of EUREAU – the European Federation of National Associations of Drinking Water Suppliers and Wastewater Services, an organisation bringing together over ten thousand water sector managers and operators who serve in the region of 405 million consumers.
- EGF lifts energy production
- Simtejo R&D project receives world prize for innovation
- Águas do Douro e Paiva shortlisted for European Business Environment Awards
- Águas do Algarve joins partnership for promoting environmentally-aware tourism
- AdP joins new European research project
- AdP Energias and Suldouro install innovative technology
- AdDP commended as an example of innovation for sustainability
- Algar joins European project for promoting forest biomass as an energy source
- IWA distinguishes AdP’s work on Water Safety Plans
- AdP Group companies win quality awards
- Innovative organic recovery unit goes into full operation
- AdP Group participates in Luanda International Fair
- Preparations underway for 9th World Water Congress in Lisbon
- AdP hosts meeting with Bulgarian officials
- Águas do Noroeste wins European energy efficiency award
- EPAL improves efficiency and customer service
- The AdP Group hosts French business mission
- EPAL strengthens supply system and promotes hydroelectric power
- Lisbon sewage channelled to Alcântara WWTP
- Positive outcome for AWARE-P project