Read here the latest news about AdP Group.
Águas de Portugal, through its international market holding company, has signed a protocol with EMAE – Empresa de Água e Electricidade de São Tomé e Príncipe with the objective of deepening cooperation between the two countries in the water sector.
At the launch of CERSA – the Portugal/Brazil Water Safety Centre of Reference, which counted on support from Águas de Portugal, the group shared its experience in terms of implementing Water Safety Plans.
The Águas de Portugal group, through Águas de Portugal Internacional, is joining the Portuguese consortium that is to provide support for Cabo Verde as it designs a strategy and roadmap for its waste management sector.
- Águas de Portugal backs Mozambique in implementing its Water Safety Plans
- Águas de Portugal picks up an international innovation award in Istanbul
- Águas de Portugal group service quality distinguished by the Regulatory Authority
- Águas de Portugal salutes the improvements in the quality of coastal bathing waters
- Águas de Portugal hosts a meeting of the European water sector
- EGF lifts energy production
- Simtejo R&D project receives world prize for innovation
- Águas do Douro e Paiva shortlisted for European Business Environment Awards
- Águas do Algarve joins partnership for promoting environmentally-aware tourism
- AdP joins new European research project
- AdP Energias and Suldouro install innovative technology
- AdDP commended as an example of innovation for sustainability
- Algar joins European project for promoting forest biomass as an energy source
- IWA distinguishes AdP’s work on Water Safety Plans
- AdP Group companies win quality awards
- Innovative organic recovery unit goes into full operation
- AdP Group participates in Luanda International Fair
- Preparations underway for 9th World Water Congress in Lisbon
- AdP hosts meeting with Bulgarian officials
- Águas do Noroeste wins European energy efficiency award
- EPAL improves efficiency and customer service
- The AdP Group hosts French business mission
- EPAL strengthens supply system and promotes hydroelectric power
- Lisbon sewage channelled to Alcântara WWTP
- Positive outcome for AWARE-P project